Maggie's shortlisted for 2008 BBH Award
Maggie's shortlisted for the 2008 Building Better Healthcare Awards
RSHP’s design for Maggie's Centre, Charing Cross Hospital, London has been shortlisted for the 2008 Building Better Healthcare (BBH) Awards, in the Best Primary Care Design category.
The annual BBH awards were established 10 years ago and recognise excellence, innovation and professionalism in the healthcare built environment. They focus specifically on building design, the patient environment, people, products and estates and facilities management.
Each of the six shortlisted entrants have met stringent criteria set by a panel of expert judges to make it through to the final stage of judging, and fought off competition from a record 141 entries.
Maggie's Centre London is shortlisted alongside the following schemes in the Best Primary Care Design category:
- Allford Hall Monaghan Morris - Sunshine House, Southwark, London
- Buschow Henley - The Waldron Health Centre, Lewisham, London
- penoyre & prasad llp - Gracefield Gardens Health & Social Care Centre, Lambeth, London
- Liverpool & Sefton Health Partnership - Picton Neighbourhood Health & Children's Centre, Liverpool
- NHS Highland - Fort William Health Centre, Lochaber, Scotland
The winners and highly commended entries will be announced at an awards ceremony on 13 November, 2008 at The Brewery in London.
For further information please visit www.bbhealthcare.co.uk
Copyright © 2014 Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners LLP. All rights reserved.